Perfect diet | Healthy Foods | Best Foods for fitness

Perfect diet

When healthy eating is not healthy: skip the perfect diet

I stood in front of my fridge pulling vegetables. I was about 6 years old.
It was a mushroom cartoon.
I remember thinking to myself, I don't want to eat this, but I teach myself to like it.
At this young age, I was already aware of the importance of healthy eating and was already semi-crazy about the idea of mind over matter.
Mushrooms are my favorite vegetable today.
I remember myself as a teenager sitting on an elephant bar booth with some friends from a junior high school dance team. A plate of fried food had just arrived on the table. I struggled with the urge to eat while the other girls dug in.
One of my fellow dancers approached me and said, Wow, you're great.
I smiled in surprise at the mixture of pride and embarrassment.

If she only knew, I thought.

The desire to be good is something that impressed me from the beginning. I don't understand why no one agrees that this is really good.
I remember one day pulling a Bible out of my parents' bookcase, thinking I would get some answers.
I opened it, read a few pages, and quickly understood why everyone was so confused. I expected a clear list, no exceptions
Later in my teens, I decided to become a vegetarian. I adhered to a standard American diet for most of my upbringing, but my new interest in moral thinking and yoga was forcing me to change rapidly.
One year, vegetarianism turned into a fully developed veganism. I thought I had finally found the right way to eat. I was strict about my food choices, ready to discuss food ethics at a moment's notice, and frankly, unshakable.
I didn't enjoy walking around much.

Getting healthy for a long time

I learned that after demonstrating iron deficiency, I was sticking to my veganism, possibly because the meat and milk lobby violated government nutrition standards.
This may be true at least partially, but not when Iron Trust is the source.
About 3 years in the vagina, I accidentally ate a sauce with shrimp in it in the buffet. I suffered a terrible torment, due to which I suffered from moral and gastrointestinal disorders.
In yoga, I came up with the idea of ​​Satotic food, which translates from Sanskrit as "goodness" or "purity". Unfortunately, my interpretation of this principle was incorrect.
It didn't help that I was a philosophy major at the time. I was originally from a "good place", an advanced professor of ethics who is completely paralyzed whenever I have to choose to look at unnecessary things.
It wasn't until I treated anxiety, a seemingly irrelevant issue, that I realized I had something to do with food.
With effective treatment, I felt like the whole world was literally open to me. Before that there were only limits because I was very focused on controlling, deciding and evaluating everything.

I still choose to be vegan and eat healthy just because it's in line with my values ​​(while happily supplementing iron). The difference was that I no longer felt pressured to make it "right" or to decide for myself, and not have to worry about what to eat.

The food was delicious again.
Eventually, I moved to Europe and decided to become a frigan, or accept the food offered to me. It was a matter of great respect and reverence for both hosts of both cultures, but also to connect their new freedom to make conscious, moral choices without any hassle.

Give it a name

Shortly after that, I got the word orthoxia for the first time.
Orthopedics Trust is a term coined in 1997 by American physician Steve Bretman. It comes from the Greek word orthos or "correct".
When I found out, an alarm went off in my mind. I saw myself in that word.
If I had never tried to get rid of anxiety, I would have gotten out of my obsession by choosing the right food facts and seeing them. There is no chance. For everyone, including myself, I felt like I was eating really, really healthy.

Thus, healthy eating can mask unhealthy habits.

Orthoxia is not a technically diagnostic condition, although it has begun to gain attention in the medical community. Not surprisingly, this often appears in people who suffer from disturbing sources, perfectionism, and reliable sources of purity. * Hand relationship *
As the years go by, I have softened my eating habits a bit.
When my pregnant body didn't need it, I started eating meat again. Eight years later, I never felt better.
I also go out of my way to deliberately bring happiness to my food choices through the following strategies.

Feed your inner baby

Wanting to get pregnant, I reopened foods I hadn't eaten or thought about since I was a child. One of them was a tender fried chicken with honey and mustard.
Each time, I deliberately take my inner baby on a feeding date (usually my real baby comes too). We really make a big deal out of it, everyone gets out, and gets what they want, we shouldn't get it.
For me, it's often dipped in chicken honey mustard, just like when I ate at a restaurant like a little girl. If I feel like fries, I go for them too.

And I enjoy it to the fullest.

Eating regularly is not just fun. It can also be healing. Not just the self, but actually eating and being happy in it, is a reminder that we don't need to be perfect and that food is not just nutritious.
The order of the ritual creates a sense of competence and sanctity. It also controls the crime of eating unhealthy food, perhaps intentionally or unintentionally.
So find the right food (or food) for yourself. Is this Mac n cheese? Whatever the Beagle Cutter, make yourself a date to enjoy the hack.
Choose what you eat
Sometimes when I'm busy I can see the wolf and feel like I haven't eaten. Considering how delicious and awesome the food is, it can be really frustrating.

It's a habit I try to avoid if I can.

Instead, I try to sit down with my food and spend at least 20 minutes with it. If I really. While I'm at it, I'm making my own food. That way I can smell it in the pan, transfer colors together, and make it a complete blown sensory experience.
At the same time, it's not about making rules. It's about finding happiness in a basic process that's not just about nurturing, it's about enjoying.

Let others cook for you

Although it may not appear on any nutrient density profile, I firmly believe that cooked food from the person you love is so nutritious that it does not contain vitamins and minerals.
Not only will you relax, smell the aromas, and enjoy the expectation of home-cooked food that you don't make, you have the opportunity to love and care for the people who make the food. ۔Best of all, enjoy a meal with your loved one, two, or three. It could be a friend, a notable second, a parent or even your pumpkin. Of course I love cute, hot dogs and ketchupIt's just that someone loves you enough to cook for you.

Be brave

There are positive aspects to taking care of what you eat. One of them is that you are smart enough to try new things.

Eating breakfast is a great way to get out of jail. In that sense, food can be a great way to discover new cultures and experience new flavors.

If you are eating, you can find highly authentic foods in your area or compare different options. You may even be exposed to art and music from another culture at the same time.

Make it easy

I still care about the health and ethics of my food. But with all the information out there, care can easily be frustrating.

There is always another piece of news or investigative documentation about the state of our food supply, and it's up to you to turn your head. enough.

I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right. In Omnivores Dilemma, author Michael Pollen quits healthy eating:

When I realized I was stuck in Minto, I remembered this little piece of advice.

We humans have food, and we are all doing our best. Here are three simple rules to remember what is important in our diet.

Review your values

A very wise friend once said to me, standards are a violation of your principles.

I really needed to hear that.

This means that when your rules become more diverse, housing and complex, they will no longer be rules. They are just rules.

We are creative, adaptable, ever-changing people. We do not exist to live our lives.

As a student of philosophy, I have always been trained to re-examine the clear and common ground.

When we use it as a way to free ourselves from ideological slavery and limit our beliefs instead of imposing restrictions, we are allowing ourselves to be the dynamic human being that we really are. Are

Food is love

Food goes beyond calories. It has been a center of culture and celebration since the beginning of civilization and even earlier.

It brings people together.

It sheds light on what it really means to experience its deep sustenance, the kind that includes all the senses and even the heart.When you make food a form of love, it's hard to fix and upset.

Other:

Best foods for kids || Healthy Foods || Best foods for fitness

0 Comments

z